Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Blog

Lately, as I've gotten back into HTML and CSS and all that good stuff instead of only using Flash, I'm starting to learn or relearn a lot of new things. I've decided to start cataloging all that information, partly cuz someone else might find it useful, but mostly because I'm pretty forgetful. So, without further ado... I've started another blog. It keeps all my geeky mumbo jumbo off this one and spares you all from reading it (unless you actually want to).

It can be found at this URL.
Or go learn something about cross domain policies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, keep that computer talk jargon off the blog, or I will block this site. Other than that I had a nice first and last visit to your new blog.

Unknown said...

I started a blog detailing all of my wacky adventures with ActionScript. We're like a sitcom duo, me and ActionScript. Always getting into trouble. That crazy ActionScript!