Monday, March 5, 2007

Comments

The idea of this blog was to let everyone back home know how things are going with us here in Kansas. And really, the only way we can know people are reading it is if they comment. I'm trying to come up with a good incentive for people to make comments, but I haven't been able to find a good one within the Blogger world. This surprised me, but I am not deterred. If I have to code something myself, I will find a way. So, having said that, keep commenting (if your name is Jeff or Brandon) or start commenting. Sooner or later you might find yourself rewarded in some way or another.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fame and fortune WILL be mine!

Who knew I just had to comment on a blog in order to achieve it? Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Promise me you will not hide a letter of a different color in each blog post and then make me go back and find them all and unscramble them and make a word and then submit my word and then wait to hear back if I won and if I did win then wait several months to receive a prize I'd forgotten about anyway.

Promise me you won't make me do that.

If all I have to do to win this little competition, though, is to beat Jeff... well, that's easy enough... count me in!

Scott said...

ha. i learned from the best brandon. i cannot make any guarantees that won't happen.