Sunday, April 1, 2007

Bored

I've been sick with a cold or allergies or something and working on a side project for the whole weekend, and I've reached the point where I'm finding anything I can to do in procrastination. So that sounds like a good time to write a blog entry! I went out around 3:00 and ran for an hour, ending up at about 6½ miles. Needless to say a new record. I'm pretty sure I got sunburnt, which is a new concern for me in the running world.

This seems like a good time to mention that Nike+ is a heck of a motivator. Warrants its own post, maybe I'll do that next.

Right now Katie is baking cookies, which I am pretty fond of. She makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever. If you ask really nicely, she might give you the recipe.Not bad, eh? Think she'll find this?

Other than that, the weekend consisted of (for Katie) working, grocery shopping, and homework, and (for Scott) cleaning, "working," laundry, and trying to stay alive. The upcoming week is going to be a struggle; I have a site at work that needs to be done by Friday, and a lot of other things to take care of before next weekend. We're going to Iowa for Easter, so next weekend will be non-existent.

Anyway, enough procrastinating (at least with this method).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can at least feel better enough that you can watch the new Prison Break tonight, which is sad when your day is centered around a TV show...

Anonymous said...

Hi! So sorry you're bored.

Anonymous said...

What? I thought I made the best chocolate chip cookies ever! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

I'm bored with reading the same "Bored" entry over and over again. Let's shoot for at least two entries a day! Step it up a notch!