Thursday, March 1, 2007

Getting Entrenched


Well, in accordance with my plan to immediately get as entrenched in Hutchinson as possible, Katie and I have joined a gym here. It's called Genesis Health Club... it's a local place with three or four locations in Wichita and one here in Hutch. So yesterday was our first time out. We both spent a little time on the treadmill, and I think we're headed back tonite to give it another shot.

The health club has a ton of cardio equipment, and each machine has it's own TV/DVD player/CD player/MP3 player... which is pretty impressive. On the other side, it has a weight room. It also has a snack bar, a racquetball court, two big class areas, and some pretty decked out locker rooms with wood lockers and 42" flatscreens on the wall.

Anyway... just felt like getting that positive news out there.

Also, I think we are down to four boxes. Three of them are mine. Two of those could be in the garage by now, but I'm just too lazy. And, yes, I did notice that after banging out 5 of these things in like a week in January, we only managed 6 for the whole month of February. I plan to step it up a notch in March. I know you're all as disappointed in me as I am in myself...

No comments: