Sunday, March 18, 2007

Life With a Woman


So, back at the end of January Brandon mentioned it wouldn't be long before Scott was forced to watch HGTV and Oprah. I claimed, with zeal, I do not watch that stuff...which I stand by. However, Scott was shocked and apalled to discover the DVR set to record Girls Next Door. I have no idea why I watch the show. Perhaps it is jealousy for their lifestyle (the living in a mansion with a sexy wardrobe and butlers not the living with an old guy part). More than likely it is just the 'girl' coming out in me. On my own behalf, I watched almost three days of basketball. I consider myself well-rounded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife watches this show too...yet for some reason she still has not opened up our guestroom to any Playmates, so I can feel your pain Scott...