Saturday, March 3, 2007

My website

Even though I have a million things I should be doing. I sat here this morning and finished up some stuff on my website so I could make it live. I wanted to link from it to this blog, just cuz I felt like that should be there. So when I was trying to decide where to add that, I came up with the idea to make the site taller and add the little "promos" across the bottom. I'm sure it's a blatant rip off of apple.com (and to a lesser degree, the EFT site, Jeff), but I don't really care. I kinda like it, and it adds some more color to my site. It also gives me a couple more places to promote whatever it is I feel like promoting at the time. Right now, I created a couple spots with software and websites that I like. Who knows what else might end up there. Anyway, check it out if you're feeling bored. Lemme know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blatant ripoff of the EFT website is outrageous. Where will it end? Next, I expect you to have weird, dismembered hands floating around your website (ala jeffmohl.com).

Also — why isn't anyone ever commenting on this blog? Don't you have any family and/or friends? Sheesh.