Sunday, March 18, 2007

A walk in the park

Today we watched a little basketball and ran a few errands at Target, where we bought 'Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.' Yeah, I bought the fullscreen edition. Don't get me started. This topic warrants an entire post of its own. So I took it back, and they didn't have the widescreen. We ended up heading down to the big park in Hutchinson and strolling around a little to check it out. The park is pretty nice; it's really huge for the size of this city. There are a lot of ponds and a couple waterfalls and bridges. There's a bunch of shelter houses, park equipment, baseball and softball fields, and a bike path that goes about 4 miles to another park in town. Anyway, it was pretty cool, and I'll have to take some photos and put them up when it gets a little greener. After that we rented Anchorman, and it was decent. I wouldn't give it four stars or anything.

Also, all four of my Final Four teams are still in the tournament.

No comments: