Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Settling In

Well, we're starting to get settled in. Even though there's still a big mess of boxes everywhere, we're going to work everyday, making dinner, watching tv in the evening, and getting into a little bit of a routine, albeit one where we walk around boxes everywhere we go. Maybe we'll get to those this weekend. Anyway, I hadn't written since my stuff got here, and Katie was gaining on me, so I feel like I need to write. I've been kinda working on my website instead of writing these things, so maybe whenever I get that done, I'll upload it and everybody can check out my updates.

Last night we went out to a local bar with my coworkers for a birthday, so that was a new experience. It was good to hang out with them outside work, and nice for them and Katie to meet each other. The bar was pretty empty, but we livened it up a little and had a pretty good time. It made the morning a little rough, but I made it through the day today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the trick is to start incorporating those boxes into your home decor. You know, a nice sturdy box can make a good nightstand, or TV stand, or a series of boxes placed next to each other just right can make a comfy couch or a spacious dining room table!

Sounds like life in Hutch is starting to take on the form of some normalcy. When will you two be ready for some out-of-town tourists?