Monday, April 30, 2007

Home for the Weekend

I made a quick trip back to Indiana for the weekend. An old friend of mine from like fourth grade through college got married on Saturday, so I got to make the trip in on Friday night, hang out with a few friends then and drive up to Pine Village, Indiana for the wedding on Saturday. Then I found my way back down to Indy to make the flight back to Wichita on Sunday morning. The wedding was nice. It was actually the first time I'd met his wife. Didn't get to talk to her a lot, but I'm sure she's cool. Anyway, made it back to Hutch and got to work on time this morning. Pretty solid trip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff's wedding....I don't even know where to start, so I won't even try....

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it.

Anonymous said...

What a small world! I took a quick trip to Hutchinson, KS this past weekend. Just a quick in and out. So quick that I didn't tell anybody I knew in the Kansas area that I was going to be there in case they wanted to swing by and say "Hi" for even just a second.

Maybe next time.

:-)

Carolyn said...

Scott Im sorry I didnt get to see you this weekend but hopefully sometime this year youll be back. The picture of you and Jeff was great.

Carolyn