Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Home Alone

Katie's working late, so I'm sitting here watching TV alone. There's not much on, so I'm watching the Twins and Mariners. The Cubs already lost today in 14 innings... which is always nice. I am a proud subscriber to the Extra Innings package, so there's pretty much some baseball on at all times.

Other than that, I've been watching every channel run stories about this Virginia Tech thing. I'm sure it would have been a bigger deal if it happened while I was in school, but I dunno. Honestly tho, think about all the people that were in your classes... how does this not happen all the time? I always had people in my classes that seemed like they could lose it at any time. People probably thought that of me in some of them.

Anyway, Katie just got home, so that's all you get from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I"m ready for next season already, yep, next year is the Cubs year....

Scott said...

No one owns 'next year' like the Cubs.