Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Lonely Summer Begins

The school year is over, and the "space camp season" has officially begun. The Cosmosphere held a cook out to kick it off, and now no one will be hanging out with me until like September. So if you feel the need to chat, call, or visit me at any time, sometime in the next three months would be optimal. There will be a new couch on the 5th with lots of room on it. My TV is reasonably big, and I have lots of movies. Please let me know if you're interested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a good chance that one or more of your old EFT pals will be, um... pursuing other avenues of employment before too long. Perhaps that will free up some extra time to hang out on the new couch and enjoy the new grill. Sounds like a good summer plan to me!

Scott said...

Good point. I didn't even mention the grill!

Anonymous said...

At least you can watch the Cubs...wait that is just depressing, so that won't help either