Saturday, May 19, 2007

TNT HD

I got up this morning to head over to the bank and run some errands. Katie is back in Iowa for some family graduation stuff, so I'm on my own for today. My friend Jared is going to be in town for a couple of days starting tomorrow, because he's working in Wichita and is going to come up here after that. Anyway, I get home and flip on the TV to make sure I set the DVR to remind me the Cubs are on at 3, and lo and behold, we now have TNT HD. Not having that channel was pretty much the worst thing about being here. I had it in Muncie, and it was probably the channel I watched the most. When nothing else was on, you could count on TNT to be running a Law and Order or Without A Trace, both of which are pretty much universally watchable. Anyway, it's a great moment for me, and I wanted to share.

Also, I do not endorse Katie's potty mouth and I refute any accusations about my language in the comments section. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jared got stuck doing business in Wichita, who the hell did he piss off? Did he get caught sleeping with the boss’s daughter or something? May as well go door to door in Muncie and try to sell shower curtain rings.