Tuesday, May 22, 2007

400m Games

I've started a new project. It may take me forever to build, but I'm going to start working on a new site with some games on it. I mostly want to keep up with Flash, because I'm not doing as much Flash work in the office as I used to. I think it'll be a good chance to combine a lot of stuff I've learned and put together some cool stuff for people to play with. Once things get moving, I'll start posting some stuff about it so you can check it out. It should - if nothing else - make for some good competition among those of you who participate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want, I think the URL moomergaming.com is still available.

(In fact, someone accidentally forgot to turn off auto-renew and is now stuck with it for another year. Oops.)

Let's the games begin! I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to a healthy competition amongst people I do not know and some I do. However this does make smack talk much more interesting.

Anonymous said...

Who has time for games?!?....some of us have to work 5 days every month. By the way I will be the victor on what you should cook up!