Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Wii strikes again

Well, I thought Scott would mention this story, but he is apparently trying to pretend it didn't happen. Tuesday night/Wednesday morning we were in a hot game of Mario Party and during the last mini-game, baseball turns up. So Scott and I get to it and I'm swinging away and all the sudden there is a defeaning crash and the table, the couch, the blanket, the cat and Katie are covered in glass. Apparently, Scott was a little too close to his drinking glass and a little too in to the game. :) I seriously wish I had stopped to take a picture. I have never seen so much glass. I am also amazed Scott didn't break a finger. The base of the glass was 8 feet away from where the glass had been sitting. Anyway...just thought you should know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So YOU'RE those crazies I keep reading about — and the ones who are resonsible for me having to sit through all those dumb safety messages.

.... by the way, you should totally read those safety messages. I'm pretty sure they mention not SHATTERING GLASS.

Unknown said...

Well having seen how into the game Scott can get I understand. Glad he was not hurt and I am sure that the ribbing will continue for a while.

Anonymous said...

HOME RUN!!!!