Sunday, July 22, 2007

Busy Month

Obviously, there's not a lot of blogging going on this month. We've been busy with visitors all month, and we're only about halfway. Last weekend, my parents were in town for about five days. We did a few dinners and they spent some time over at the Cosmosphere. We also showed them around Hutch and gave them a little bit of an idea what we've been up to around here, and also played a little Wii. It was pretty nice to see them and actually get to spend some time with them, unlike most of the times I went home even when I was in Indiana. So that'll be the last time I see them until the end of August. We'll be in Indiana a few days for a wedding.

This weekend, Katie's parents were in town. They came with some friends, and we spent most of the day yesterday at the Cos. We also did a couple dinners and breakfasts with them and played a little Wii. It's pretty fun to watch the 'non-gamers' pick up the Wii and learn it so fast.

Next week, Katie's gone to Houston and then some of her friends come into town on Thursday. They'll be here until Sunday and then Katie goes to DC the next week. After that, I think crazy time might be over for a couple weeks at least. I'll try to keep things updated a little more from here out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still reading, Glad you have a Wii to keep you busy, Maybe you should open a hotel?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Hutch was such a tourist stop! I am going to have to add it to my must see vacation list along with Rome, Egypt, and the Great Wall of China