Sunday, February 4, 2007

Colts Win!


I guess I left a little too early and missed out on a Super Bowl champ! What a game! I'm glad the Colts won, I'm glad Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning can both get everyone off their backs. I really thought they were the more talented team, and it's good to see that the weather didn't cause enough problems to take that away from them. I'm sure Indianapolis is going crazy right now. It'd be pretty fun to be there.

The defense really stepped up and played well, minus a couple long runs. They are so much better with Bob Sanders in the lineup, it's unreal. I thought the MVP was a total toss-up, which apparently just defaulted it to Peyton. More power to him. No matter what happens from here on out, no one can say he's not one of the greats. If he doesn't rewrite the record books, it will be a big surprise. Hopefully he wins a few more Super Bowls while he's at it.

No comments: