Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What's New in Hutch? ME!

Ah yes ladies and gentlemen, the great day has arrived and I am in Hutch. I arrived around 8PM last night after making miracle time. (Thank you Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas state troppers for not noticing.) My first reaction? It's sooo cold. It's negative with the wind chill and the girl who wears flip flops all year round needs to go outside for diet coke. I imagine there will be a fun post after I arrive back from that adventure. I must admit the snow is pretty. I know, I know, it's a novelty right now. Just let me have my moment.

My parents are arriving today. They have decided to come check out my new home and unpack my stuff. I tried to tell them my stuff isn't actually here yet, but they are on their way anyway. Maybe the movers will be here by Friday but it seems unlikely. In fact, the movers haven't even called with a time estimate. It's a good thing Scott arrived first. :)

No comments: