Monday, January 29, 2007

Moving Out Day

The movers came and picked up my stuff today, and I cleaned up the house, locked up, and took off. Tonight I'm sitting in a hotel outside Kansas City and I'll head for the new place tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get there and see the apartment. Right now there's not much to say, but I'm bored in the hotel.

I stopped here in time to catch Prison Break and 24. Prison Break was pretty solid. It seems to be getting back to near-realism, after that crazy FBI guy knew everything that was happening before it happened in the fall. 24 was pretty boring. I have just started watching it this season, and it has been really good so far, but the Jack's family storyline bores me, and the Walid thing is dumb. We'll see how next week goes. Hopefully I have a TV by then. My stuff could arrive as late as Feb 7. ugh.

I'll try to get some photos of the new place up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI: I just started watching Season 1 of 24. So no spoilers!