Monday, January 29, 2007

Her Side Begins

Scott says I'm 'getting whipped in the blog scoreboard' so here it is...

I have to say hearing that he was on the road this morning was exciting. Just doesn't seem like it should be time yet but it is nice to have it finally here. Since I am the organized one, I started packing a couple of weeks ago. I should be all done by the end of next weekend...just in time for work to get really crazy. I'm moving as soon as the conference (the same one I have been coordinating for the last 4 years) is finished. I didn't leave much time in between the conference and the moving date, so I have to be organized.

Thinking about leaving Houston has been difficult. The city can be so much fun. Name the food and you can get it and everything is at your finger tips. It's not like I haven't lived in the midwest, and a small town before, so I'll just have to get adjusted again. Mostly, I'm looking forward to finally having Scott around all the time.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I'm not disorganized, just not early... :)

Anonymous said...

Katie, you've been planning this conference for FOUR YEARS?! That's going to be a killer conference.

Once you two get settled, there's nothing stopping you from open Boondoggles 2. I bet Hutchinson could use it.