Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor Day Weekend, Part 2

Today, Katie's family came to the Mohning residence for some lunch, tubing, and outdoor enjoyment. After a much shorter mass than the first one I attended, we got back to the house and had a really good lunch and some beverages. The younger kids then hit the lake for some swimming and tubing, all of which later involved Katie's grandpa jumping into the lake. Later that evening, we ordered pizza and watched some Sound of Music. Brandon, I'm wondering about you now. Then I spent hour upon hour cutting out little pieces of paper for Katie's brother's wedding invites and then watched quite an interesting movie with Katie's dad that starred Charlie Sheen and two of the main guys from Red Hot Chili Peppers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the record: The Sound of Music soundtrack you may have heard at my home belongs to my wife... and it was Jeff who correctly identified the tune and (if memory serves me correct) jumped from his seat to sing and reenact the entire scene from the movie, including the raucous dance numbers. I may be remembering that wrong, but I'm pretty sure it happened that way.