Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Playing With My Wii

I guess it's been a while since the last time I posted anything on here. The funny thing is, Katie was gone most of last week and she just left again today, so I've actually had more free time lately. Actually, I had so much free time, I went out and picked up a Nintendo Wii to fill a little bit of that time. So I guess maybe that's why I haven't been doing anything else.

After laughing at Jeff for about month while he tried to find controllers all over the state of Indiana, I felt kinda bad going and grabbing one at only the third store I walked into, but since setting it up almost a week ago, I've been playing it a little each day, working my way up the rankings in Wii Sports. The bowling game and the tennis game are both pretty killer, and I enjoy doing the Fitness test each day, even tho I'm not sure it's a very good judge of my fitness. I'm pretty sure bowling is my best event; I've scored 235 and worked my ranking up above 1200 already.

We also picked up a copy of Mario Party 8, which is pretty similar to the Gamecube version, as far as I can tell. The boards are different and the minigames are different, but it's still the same game. I'm looking forward to having four real people play it together instead of Katie, me, and two computer guys who rip us off. Anyway, it's pretty fun.

And if you want to be our Wii Friend (Jeff) our Wii number is 4620 0202 3248 2630.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the Wii make a game that you can simulate mowing the yard? If so, you can see how I spend my nights. I spent all spring getting the grass to green up, now I have to mow every other day…serves me right I guess.

Anonymous said...

Wii's are for sissy girls! Hahahahahaha.

I'm gonna go play some monster truck hunting game on my PS6 now. While eating red meat.

Unknown said...

Much fun to be had playing with your Wii Mii when Katie is gone.

Anonymous said...

How does the Wii work with the HDTV? Bet that's pretty sweet!